I have a video that I will post on here later tonight. The file is to big to send though to send via an email update. I have never been a fan of styling my hair with gel but I picked up some eco styler and I really like it! Its still soft. My curls are really defined.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

gorgeous hair!
ReplyDeleteI love ecostyler gel. I use it to lay my edges down and for curl definition.
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Have you tried any other gels? I really hate using gel too but since the BC, I have been using iC Fantasia Hair Styling Gel. That's been working well for me so far.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks amazing!
ReplyDeletePeace
you're so freakin pretty its stupid. just had to put that out there.with that being said...your hair looks gorgeous as well
ReplyDelete