The only way I was able to get this video on the web was via Twitters from my blackberry. This should have been posted with yesterdays update. Click on the link
From: @Brosiaaa
Sent: Jul 29, 2009 9:41p
http://myvid.me/flV4
sent via UberTwitter
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
I have the ecostyler and used it on a little section but it took forever to dry so I didn't want to do my entire head. How did you apply yours? And how long did it take to dry?
ReplyDeleteIt took about 2 hours to completely dry. I appled it by grabbing sections and rubbing my fingers through to define the curl
ReplyDeleteThx! I keep trying but Im starting to think I have no curl pattern. It only curls in the back after a fresh wash :-/ Still only 2 months (almost) BC so we shall see.
ReplyDeleteHi!! LexieBlue -- I had this SAME issue when I first BC'd. I thought I had no curl pattern, either. I've learned the more I condition my hair/keep it moisturized, the more curls formed and now my curls are poppin'. I love ecostyler gel.
ReplyDelete