I can see that my hair has grown some. The weave was only in for a week, the growth is definitely noticeable. I absolutely love my curl pattern, ^_~) ladies... Call me nuts because I don't even know my hair type, that stuff is confusing. Lol
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha, i don't even worry about my hair type. LOL i just love it how ever it is...
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! and I dont worry about my hair type either. I just go with the flow of my hair!
ReplyDeleteThats all that matters right!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair!
ReplyDeleteCan you be natural on a budget. Right now i'm not working and it's easy for me to transition, but I don't think I can afford to buy all the good product...What to do????
ReplyDeleteBeing natural actually saved me money. You don't have to buy expensive products like KCCC, even though I see it is a great prooduct, I will do a video on what I do to my hair girlie.
ReplyDeleteThanks...btw i'm on twitter and youtube. as you know i'm in transition and made two video's so far about it...My name is toohot2breal25 on twitter and youtube check me out if your interested
ReplyDeleteI agree with the other ladies, no need to worry about hair types. All u need to know is what works for ur hair and stick with it :-) Ur hair looks great, btw!! P.S. I believe I sent you a request on Twitter to follow u, I'm: 1KeetaRay.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
So geeked you have a Natural Hair blog! Yay! You definitely inspired me to go natural (though I couldnt do a long transition, I chopped it off after 3 months after I did twists. I also tried and still have KCCC and 50 bucks later I found out its not all its cracked up to be :-/
ReplyDeletegirl you are freaking beautiuful and I love your curls and confidence!!! I'm arm pit length and natural. sometimes I get self concious and hide my hair under wigs because I'm shy to rock a fro'.
ReplyDeleteLooking Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey, you're hair looks great! It looks like your about 3c/4a from the strand you pulled. Definitely looking forward to some natural hair tutorials!
ReplyDeleteHey gurl.....so it seems we have the same curl pattern. Funny thing is in some places its the texture you have and then in others the curl is more like a wave...yeah idk. But Im nut fully natural August 9th will make 8months of transition for me.....but u r really making me think twice about going any further lol ur hair is gorg!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI found out by cutting a section down to the natraul hair ! that i have 4a & 4b hair in my head!
ReplyDeleteHi! I love your vids on YouTube. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I'm a recent BC'er too and I have no idea what my hair type is either, lol. All I know is that I'm having fun learning how to care for this natural head of mine! I have a blog too documenting my transition:
ReplyDeletehttp://naturalchica.blogspot.com
You look like a 4a hair type beacuse you have the tight "s" curl pattern. I have the same type. Now I know how my hair will look natural form how your hair is. Thanks
ReplyDeletehi! I was wondering what length your hair was when you did you BC?? i'm in month 5 of transitioning and think that the length you cut your hair is the lentgh that i want to cut my hair at! =)
ReplyDelete