Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long time no See!

I used Olive Oil Hair lotion this morning, I forgot how much I loved it when my hair was relaxed. And I think I love it just as much with my natural hair. Check out the length, I am not past collar bone! *Wooo Hooo!* I can say that I am having a lot of fun with the length now. Shrinking is still bazaar but I'm working with it. Shrinkage is just one of those things us naturals will not be able to control. Any who, I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I have not forgotten about ya. Check out my new videos on youtube for some style inspiration ( http://youtube.com/xgoldn ) --xoxoBrosia


10 comments:

  1. It keeps getting better ones you get more length doesnt it?
    The styles your are rocking are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes, Its so fun to style. I'm watching your Natural hair remix video and omgosh your hair is niceee! loves it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I cannot wait to see my hair and its length once I take out these twists. I'm thinking of twisting until May, but -sigh- you make me want to let my hair breathe. A year without a relaxer in two days; transitioning began somewhere between January and March of this year though. I should actually be able to witness curls . . . and shrinkage. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair. i have been natural for 2 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I tried this!! I got the idea from you...check it out!! Of course it looks better on you but thanx for the idea!
    http://ravynrae.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-rocked-new-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair has grown so fast and so long! I watched your youtube videos, especially at the beginning of my transitioning and they really helped, I kinda jacked your signature style! By the way your hair is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...this look is gorge and so are you hun xx

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute... would u be able to do a tutorial on this style ??

    ReplyDelete