I wouldn't have it any other way Y
Here I am during the week of my 1 year mark with out a relaxer! I cant believe it has gone by so quick; When stretched, my hair is almost the length it was before I cut it. Now I'm uber excited to see how much it has grown a year from now. LOL I know its a while from now but hey, its okay to day dream about it ^_~) ...
Here I am, on the official 1yr mark Sept. 3rd 2009! I felt like I'd overcame a lot within a years time. I think my view on many things that has nothing to do with hair has changed. Shoot, my view on life, self love, and respect, has changed--I even look at other people differently, in a good way!
--xoxo Ambrosia
Your hair looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me soooo much!
I did my big chop last night :)
xx
It looks gorgeous, you've made GREAT progress; this next year will FLY.
ReplyDeleteI've been watching your vids since you were relaxed and your BC played a HUGE role in my transition, and now I'm thinking I may BC earlier than planned, because I was planning on transitioning for about 3 years and trimming slowly.
Keep up the great work!
Congratulations on your one year "napp-versary"!
ReplyDeleteYou inspired me to start wearing bantu knots and I am LOVING the curly 'fro it's given my relaxed hair. My hair is much healthier and easy to manage now.
You should post more often ... you are so gorgeous and stylish!
Visit my beauty blog: theglosspost.wordpress.com
Congratulations you look great!
ReplyDeleteMy napps are comin out soon!
Congrats on your 1 yr! Just wanted to let you know you inspired me to take the plunge and finally go au natural like I had been wanting to for 3 years but didn't have the moxie to do it. 3 months in and loving it! =)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics!! Congrats on your 1-year!! It's been a year for me since my last perm, but this November will mark 1 year for me with no perm on my hair at all (BC). It's a very freeing feeling!! Stay fabulous, chica.
ReplyDeleteWoW! I love your style, you've gained so much growth within a year. My 1yr is end of jan - i hope i'm impressed. Keep doing your stuff xx
ReplyDeleteaww I wanna go au naturel! You look gorgeous. I'm seriously considering it : )
ReplyDeletehttp://lightscameradanielle.blogspot.com
Doesnt time just fly??
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous!!
ur soo pretty!! and so is ur hair!
ReplyDeleteyour mankeup is just....wow!
ReplyDeletethe contouring is... :o
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com